Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Treading the unknown waters

Its my directorial debut. Sort of. I have done it before, but only on a much smaller scale...soooo I'm stressed to say the least. But on the brighter side, it is a good (or so I hope)play that I'm putting on, and have a great cast. Anyway, enough of that. Isn't it sad how when one thinks one is safe, one is at the mercy of history repeating itself? I mean I don't see how something that has been painstakingly built to last a while can just so easily look like its gonna fall apart. I often ask myself if the person opposite you has feeling in this case and whether or not it affects them too. The problem is that these days, everything that people come up with is just so damn believable, especially if there just happens to be a set of valid circumstances to back them up. so the question remains, should i keep on giving in the hope that eventually things will work out, or should i just leave it and return to my cold, closed up state? sometimes i just wish i could get reasons as to why these things happen. or why people act the way they do at times. i guess for a while i will be treading the unknown waters and hoping, praying even (not in a church though, i'm not that drastic) that things work out. hwever, this time i will get a reason. this time what is going on will be made clear before i go back to being how i was a few days ago. i shall not try in vain to save something that could be sinking, neither will i go through wht i went through last time. It just occured to me that i might be blowing it way out of proportion, but hey, one can never be too careful...

No comments: